Ben Lomond is a quaint town nestled between Felton and Boulder Creek in the Santa Cruz Mountains.It is located on State Highway 9, about 12 miles from Santa Cruz, California and 34 miles from San Jose, California (the nearest major city). The San Lorenzo River runs through it, in what is known locally as the San Lorenzo Valley. Loch Lomond is a reservoir built on Newell Creek.
The Ben Lomond Market is family owned and operated. A full service market to meet all of the needs of you and your family, offering:
- An old fashioned meat department with knowledgeable butchers
- A full service deli with homemade hot and cold quality selections for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a snack while watching that game with friends
- Freshly baked, cakes, cookies, breads along with locally baked gourmet goods for those looking for special dietary needs such as gluten or sugar free
- A full assortment of conventional and organic fresh fruits and vegetables
- Gourmet cheeses, foods and wines
- Catering - Big or small, social or corporate, let Mill Street Catering Events take care of the food preparation
The town of Ben Lomond has a 1 acre neighborhood park which is a historical site. A dam is set up in the river during the summer and there is a permanent dance slab used by the Lucky Steppers. Public restrooms are available year round.
Another park in Ben Lomond is Highlands. This is a 26 acre park, complete with playing field,group picnic areas, play area, tennis court, and a beautiful house. The house features hardwood floors, picture windows, a large kitchen and private lawn. The house will accommodate groups of up to 200 for weddings, private parties, or meetings. This is one of Santa Cruz County's most popular wedding facilities. Other amenities include 2 softball fields, 1 soccer field and 2 group (reservable) picnic areas. Also on the park property is a senior center and the children's center of San Lorenzo Valley.
The Western Climate Center reports that Ben Lomond has an average annual rainfall of 49.00 inches and an average annual snowfall of 0.2 inch. January is the coldest month with a normal maximum of 61.5 °F (16.4 °C) and a normal minimum of 36.9 °F (2.7 °C). August is the warmest month with a normal maximum of 85.5 °F (29.7 °C) and a normal minimum of 50.4 °F (10.2 °C).
Search Ben Lomond Homes for Sale
Century 21 Showcase Realtors
Keller Williams-Santa Cruz
David Lyng Real Estate
Century 21 Showcase Realtors
Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than the operator of this website are marked with the IDX icon . The information being provided is for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Today's Market Trends for Ben Lomond *
* All data pertains to single-family homes